Win A Month At Rehab With Avery Ant
1. Enter online at www.averyant.com
2. On-line entrants are allowed one contest entry per person. Entries must be received on or before the close of business October 31 2005, the Contest Closing Date.
3. The Prizes:
First Prize: A month at Rehab with Avery Ant or, in the likely event that Avery gets sober, a t-shirt. The prize is not transferable. Prize value not to exceed $50.00 Cdn. No cash alternative will be allowed.
Second Prize: There isn't one.
Third Prize: Ditto.
4. A random draw will be made by Avery Ant, his designate, or an independent judging organization on October 31 at 3:30pm (time subject to change) in Toronto On from all eligible entries received on or before the Contest Closing Date. The prizes are not transferable or convertible to cash. Sponsor may supply similar substitutes of equal or greater value.
5. The Sponsors' of this contest are not responsible for telephone, technical, network, online, electronic, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, or for entries that are stolen, misdirected, incomplete, garbled or delayed by computer transmissions on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants' or any other person's computer resulting from downloading of any materials or participation in this contest. The Sponsors' shall, in its absolute discretion, disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the Web site or the administration of the contest. If for any reason the contest is not capable of running as planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any causes beyond its control, the Sponsors' reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest, including cancellation of the method of entry and selection of the winners from previously received entries.
6. The contest is only open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), who have reached the age of majority in the province in which they reside, except employees (and persons with whom they are domiciled) of Babble On Communications, its advertising and promotional agencies, Avery Ant, his designate and/or the independent judging organization, and members of the respective families living in the same household. The chances of being selected depend on the total number of entries received. The decision of Avery Ant, his designate and/or the independent judging organization is final. The contest is subject to all applicable Federal, Provincial, and Municipal laws. No responsibility will be accepted for lost, misdirected, late or incomplete entries.
7. All entries become the property of Babble On Communications and no correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants who will be notified by telephone or mail. By entering the contest, entrants consent to the use of their name and/or photograph in any publicity carried out by Babble On Communications.
Send this site
to your friend!